Conditions of use
By using this website you accept the following conditions:
The website does not create a Registered Migration Agent client relationship.
- InterStaff International (InterStaff) accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through this website, www.interstaff.com and makes no representations about - InterStaff expressly disclaims any and all liability for action taken or not taken based on the contents of this website.
- To the extent permitted by law, Interstaff excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through this website whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of Interstaff or its agents.
- We make every effort to ensure that links on this site are kept up-to-date. The currency of the links is dependent upon the owners of those sites letting us know of any changes. If you find a link that does not work, please contact us by telephone or via the online feedback form.
You assume all risks associated with use of the web site, including:
- risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it;
- or the risk that the content of this website and linked web sites complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
As the operator of this web site InterStaff International (InterStaff) needs to obtain and retain information about those using it. We understand the importance of protecting that information.
You have our assurance that we will not disclose the information and we will use reasonable endeavours to prevent the disclosure of the information, expect to the extent:
- Indicated at the time of supply of the information to us;
- Expressly permitted under any agreement with you;
- Required for the performance by us of services to you;
- Required for the ordinary operation of our website or our business (eg, to send to you information about our services);
- Required under compulsion of law or provided in cooperation with any government authority;
- Or where it is already publicly available or is disclosed by InterStaff in a manner that does not readily permit identification of information relating to you.
Subject to the above overriding prohibition on disclosure, InterStaff may use the information as it sees fit for the purposes of its business.