At InterStaff we recognise our greatest resource/asset to be our People. We are continually seeking individuals who wish to grow with us, have a vision and continually strive to develop their skills and knowledge.
We look for people who share our Core Values:
- Learning and innovation
If you are motivated, resourceful and innovative we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply or read below to find out more about working for an organisation where we value our people and their ideas and focus our energies on helping you build the career you desire.
Graduate Program Opportunities
Together, you and InterStaff can achieve great things. Our two-year graduate development program is unique to the migration industry. It provides extensive on-the-job training and a structured migration development and mentoring program designed for individuals who wish to become Registered Migration Agents.
To be eligible for our Program the following criteria apply:
- Bachelor degree or higher qualifications (or overseas equivalent)
- Must be an Australian citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
To register your interest in our Graduate Program contact us on 9221 3388.
Become an RMA
Working as a Registered Migration Agent is both challenging and rewarding. It provides an opportunity to help people migrate to Australia. As an agent you play a central role in assisting people apply for visas and in assisting sponsors in Australia to bring skilled workers, close family members and refugees here.
If you have evidence of a current legal practising certificate in an Australian state or territory this is all you will need to provide in order to meet the requirements for registration.
Alternatively you will have to complete the Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice. This can be completed, fully supported by InterStaff, through our 2 year Graduate Program.
Criteria to be become a Registered Migration Agent include:
- Tertiary relevant qualifications – Bachelor degree or higher or equivalent training in any discipline or satisfactory training for the course through previous study or professional experience
- International English Language Testing System(IELTS) of 6.5 with no individual band less than 6
- being 18 years of age or over
- being of good character
- be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or a New Zealand Citizen who holds a special category visa
Full details are available at the website of the Migration Agents Registration Authority: www.mara.com.au
Apply to Work at Interstaff